Santa Rosa AC Installation & Replacement
Rely on Our Experts in Sonoma County to Install a New Air Conditioning Unit
We know that there are plenty of days throughout the year when your air conditioner will be put to the test. It may be the hottest day of the year, or it may be a day when the temperature has been slowly rising all morning and afternoon. Either way, it is important to have a dependable air conditioner installed in your home.
How Long Should My AC Last?
Because we rely on our air conditioners so much, it is important to know how long they will last. While there is no exact answer to this question, it is possible to know how long your air conditioner will last if you take care of it and have it installed by professionals.
The average lifespan of an air conditioner is:
- 10-15 years for an AC that is minimally maintained
- 15-20 years for an AC that is moderately maintained
- 20-25 years for an AC that is properly maintained
The lifespan of your AC will depend on a variety of factors, including how well you maintain it, how often you use it, and the model and brand of the AC itself. If you are curious about the lifespan of your current AC or are considering replacing your old AC, talk to our Santa Rosa AC installation and replacement experts.
What Are the Signs That It Is Time to Replace My AC?
It is difficult to know exactly when it is time to replace your air conditioner. This is because there are a variety of factors that go into determining the lifespan of your AC. However, there are a few key signs that will let you know if it is time to install a new air conditioner.
These are some of the most common signs that it is time to install a new AC:
- The AC is over 10 years old: The lifespan of an air conditioner is between 10 and 25 years. If your AC is over 10 years old, it is time to start thinking about replacing it.
- Your energy bills are unusually high: If you have noticed that your energy bills are higher than they have been in the past, it could be that your AC is failing.
- Your AC is failing to keep your home cool: If your AC has been failing to cool your home, it is time to have it checked out by a professional.
- It is failing to keep your home comfortable: If your AC constantly runs, but your home is never comfortable, it could be that your AC is failing.
Why Choose Us for Your AC Installation?
At Temperature Solutions Inc., we are proud to be the AC experts you can trust. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service to each and every one of our clients. This is why we offer a variety of services to help you with your air conditioning installation. Whether you are replacing your old air conditioner or installing a new one for the first time, we can help you choose the right unit for your home.
Proudly Serving customers in Santa Rosa, CA Areas We Serve
Temperature Solutions is proud to serve Santa Rosa, California and other surrounding areas.
- Corte Madera
- Dillon Beach
- Glen Ellen
- Marin City
- Mill Valley
- Monte Rio
- Point Reyes Station
- Salmon Creek
- San Anselmo
- San Geronimo
- Santa Rosa
- Santa Venetia
- Sea Ranch
- Stinson Beach
- Valley Ford